5.18.2009

my studentsssss work

my students recent works and my recent work^^

this is my 2nd ceramic board
draw it carefully ooo^^

i like this aeroplane!!
but its not belongs to me!!
i colour it until so nice!!!!!
my student refuse to give it to me
me: austin, can you give this to me?
austin:" nop!!, its mine!"
me:"but i help you colour the whole thing !!"
austin: " nop!! i don't want to give you"
(haiz!~~see.. nowadays kids are little devils!!)
i won't help stidents colour anymore


this is another student's work
a vase, it haven fire and colour yet

today is painting day...

the process to make a "cup"
1st step: as below
2nd step:

3rd step:


4th step: build up
5th step : make some pattern on it,decoration
6th step: finish^^

the above work is done by this cute boy boy austin^^fatty

seriosly made it
みなさんがんばて!!
화이팅!!!
加油!!
"add oil" ^^
dennis siting on my sifu's leg
this is dennis and dexter's work today

4 comments:

♥ 에밀리 ♥ said...

那个蛇杯好可爱哦…很有创意!!

还有那两个脸很好笑,可是有点恐怖,
晚上睡觉的时候,我肯定不敢放在旁边。哈哈~

死者苏生 said...

very funny leh, i also wan to join!

Lok Lok said...

all nice lie.....
Dear angelyna~
help me draw my violin caes, plzzzzz~
if u dun help me, i ask sharon to bite u~LOL

Angelyna Chai said...

weiwei:
呵呵。。那当然咯!!我教的学生咧!

那两个脸是另外一种做脸的方法。。
恐怖哦。。你还没有看到一系列的呢!!

qiqi:
funny? yes is funny..you can join anytime, i will be able to teach u..hahaha btw i will use clay to throw u hahahaha~~~~devil's laugh**

LOKLOK:
all nice? only 1 of it is fully belongs to me ..T.T others are all my student's work currently..

your violin caes ar...i scare i will distroy it lo, somore i don now wat material is that , really scare will coz a damage on it, you know you love ur violin so much de la...^^omg don ask her to bite me..scary man!!!!