7.05.2009

ahhh freedom~~~

i am at home today!!! WEEEE~~~~
well, after thursday i was going out everyday~~ very very tired...
yesterday, we have class registeration at the mid night!
and i was too tired, then sleep . before that right after 12 am we are all keep login to taylor's student portal to register our class.
but !! mayb too many people logging in, make the server down, i keep refresh about 2 hours~~ and finally, i can't stand anymore, then i go to bed. at 3am, leehee call me and saying that the webpage finally can log in, so she help me to register the classes time and arrange the time table for me, thanks to her, last year she was also helping me on this. hahahaha...
and today, woke up very late...weeee~~~~
hahahaha...too happy .. can sleep until so late.
then now...
aiks

too free suddenly, don't know what should i do now...
but actually many things pop in my mind. just don't know which one to do first..
so, im watching movies, downloading movies....
listening songs....hahahaha....
this is my freeedom life~~~~

No comments: