9.22.2008

my working place--CERAMIC~VILLAGE ART

My Working environment
An Art center--VILLAGE ART
Every sunday, i will teaching ceramic
class here

My ceramic class room



All done work on the rack


Half done work in the otherside


Ceramic Display


My studentsssssss......
My students toooo^^


My 'si fu' Im his helper
and the boy sitting is anther ceramic tallent!

My 5 years old student,Dennis
she like my sample every time i show her
haha^^
On the left is Tracia,she is Dennis cousin sister
both of them are painting their ceramic work


Here, Dexter, Dennis brother
Here, another Dennis picture,
haha i grap her over and take this picture

1 comment:

Unknown said...

daiji is here to give ur comment!!!
lol~~~~
well done for the ceramic's work!!
daiji want to do also!!~~
wanna teach me???
daiji quite creative 1,haha~~