9.20.2008

I send UFO message to TVXQ!

Today,evening when i chat with a china fans
we were talking about the differens from china event n msia event
suddenly i did mention about UFO whi available only in china n Korea
so, she let me try to use hers account and send a message to TVXQ!
let me intro UFO ,UFO is an online service that prodive 1 to 1 communication
Stars n their fans
Fans register in a webside n topup their account and send text message
to artise in the webside,
artise will look at the messages anytime when they are visiting
the webside and they will reply you if your message attract them
but tis service not available in malaysia,so we cant do it here
today i already try to send TVXQ a message even though
i know i won't that lucky to get a reply from them..
well , just a try~~
here my message,which saying that im from malaysia jus drop by n say hi to oppa
hopefully get your reply..^^




another things that make me happy is
I finnaly pre-order TVXQ 4th album 'MIROTIC'
AND
I decided to pre-order version A
because it including 12 songs
+
60pages photobook
+
poster!
and i just get a latest news that
jaejoong oppa's solo is including in version A
and changmin oppa had wrote the lyric for
LOVE IN THE ICE(KOREAN VERSION)!
wat a big news!
haha
version B do not including this 2 songs!
am i lucky enough?
haha at the moment yes!
and here the VERSION A cover



well..Im not sure whether version C,D,E,F have include

whose solo

but for me ,jaejoong oppa is more than enough!

No comments: