11.10.2008

haha^^ mom~~妈咪~~


haha~~~~my mom new hair style~~
today, went out with my mom and sister and brother..
in the evening,
we chatting around..
then....suddenly
haha
i use my handphone to take my lovely mom's picture
wakaka^^
she not allow me to take anyway,
I still simply capture her
because ...
my mom so pretty
kakakakakaka^^
then she don't let me post up here
well,she don't even know im posting here
muahahahaha^^
my mom said, aren't me look like your hero jaejoong?
i was like =.= after heard that...
then suddenly she make her hair the other way round and said to my sister
aren't me look like you micky yoochun
then my sister and I stearing at each other and scream loundly
=.="
my yougerst sister suddenly add in and said
mom , well you can't look like my max changmin
hahahahahaha
my mom stop talking
!!!!
wakakaka

No comments: